Previously, we discussed that “Print Is Not Dead”. We wanted to push that further with additional statistics from Mail Print, and also some tips for printing needs.
- 85% of consumers sort through and read selected pieces of mail everyday (if you want to stand out, try an oversized envelope instead of the standard #10 envelopes that dominate mail).
- 40% of consumers say that they have tried a business after receiving direct mail.
- 90% of consumers say they want to receive sales and promotions via direct mail and find offers in the newspaper.
- 41% of Americans shop using both catalogs and internet (and spend an average of 12 hours shopping a month)
- The total value of shipments produced by the American printing industry is estimated at 145.1 billion
It’s clear that print is still an effective marketing channel – lead generation, brand push, announcements, and more – for businesses of any size. Let us help put the right image to your business.
Previously, we discussed that “Print Is Not Dead”. We wanted to push that further with additional statistics from Mail Print,…
Need a custom solution?
We specialize in custom work. Just let us know what you need!